Okay people.....here's a lesson in common sense:
-do not shine a halogen lamp in your roomate's eyes at 1:00am
-when your roomate proceeds to roll over, scoff, and put their covers over their head because of the halogen lamp you shone in their eyes, you should take it as a hint and turn off the lamp!!
-do not leave dirty dishes in the bathroom sink for 3 weeks (YES 3 WEEKS!!) as the food chunks will begin to rot....therefore, for the sake of everyone else who shares a bathroom with you, either clean your dishes or contact the harzardous materials response team to dispose of the waste!!
-do not swim in the disgusting, pee and bird crap inhabited fountain on campus, or you risk catching the plague!
-do not leave a large amount of empty bottles and cans in the hallway, even if you are going to recycle them.....some poeple trip over things, and will hurt themselves (and if it's me I won't be a happy camper!!)
-clean up your garbage....I'm sorry, but some of us have a huge fear of rats and mice, and the thought of having them in our building because you can't walk 5 feet to a garbage can repulses me!
So there it is people......a lesson in life!!
So my day was good, even though I'm lacking sleep due to my halogen light owning roomate, and I walked into our rancid smelling bathroom. I swear it smelled like something had died and was decomposing!! SO GROSS! So I have decided that no one has the right to lower the quality of life for those around them. I don't care if you want to "soak" your dishes, but you don't leave them there for 3 freakin' weeks!! I almost heaved when I was trying to shower, because the smell was so overwhelming.
Other than that, the day was actually very good. Classes were fun and my lesson and rehearsal went very well. I talked to mom on the phone and Kristen on MSN for a bit, so that was great!! I'm so excited for my package Kris!! I will check my mail every chance I get until it arrives!! HOORAY!! MAIL FOR JACQUI!!!
32 DAYS 'TIL THE DRIVE HOME!!! So very excited!! Real food, my own bed, not having to pay to do laundry, not being afraid to touch your feet to the shower floor!! Ahhhh.....HOME!!!
Anyway, I should get back to my homework!!
Later Gators!!
PS: Kelsie, Karen, Allison, Melissa, and Sabs......it was great talking to you on Saturday!! We'll have to play laser tag or something when I get home!! Plans must be in order!!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home