Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

12.02.2003

Wow, time sure flies by!! It's actually December!! CRAZY!! Just think.......17 days and I'l be home!! That's less than 3 weeks!! Start the countdown guys......JACQUI'S COMING HOME!! HOORAY!!

I keep myself busy with studying, practicing, eating, and class as well as a kind of decent night sleep, so as you can tell by the time of this post, that I get up early so I can update this blog! I probably would've been up already anyway, but I've turned low maintenance since I came here, and take a lot less time to get ready. I most often find myself at my computer at 7:30am, and so this morning I decided to write in here!!

My recital went very well on Sunday......everyone told me I sounded great, so I am happy with my performance. Chorus went really well on Saturday, and even though I hate chorus (everyone does except the old people who are in it-THERE's TONS OF THEM), it was so much fun when we actually got to perform it.

Tomorrow is the last day of classes, so it's definitely winding down here. Starting on Thursday, we have 22 hour quiet hours in our building! 22 HOURS!! If you do the math that leaves 2 hours to not have to be quiet!! I'm not a loud person, but that's going to be a rough 2 weeks of silence!! The only time we're really allowed to make a racket is between 5pm and 7pm.

We have our Christmas formal tomorrow night!! I'm so excited, because it will be a great wrap up for the semester. I'll take plenty of pictures, so I can show all of you later!!!

Well, I should finished getting ready, but I will chat with y'all later!!!

Later Gators
JAcqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home