Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

12.15.2003

Wow, I haven't written in this in so long!! I've had a great week so far. I've slept in, done some shopping, had a movie night with Alexa, and gone to the gym!! I even got some studying in!! I've been cleaning my room and contemplating what it is I have to bring home with me on Friday!! I'm so mad I won't be home for the Beav Jack Singer concert!! What a bummer! Oh well....what can I do.....I'm stuck here 'til Friday! I've been practicing a lot lately too, so I feel like I;ve gotten so much accomplished. I just can't wait to be home!! Four more sleeps!! That's all I've got to tell myelf!! 4 MORE SLEEPS!!

Tomorrow is laundry day!! Hooray.....I guess it's about time I did some laundry......it's been a while!! I plan on washing everything that I need to so if I have to hang it to dry, it will be dry by Thursday, so I can either put it in my closet-thing, or pack it to bring it home!

So, are there any plans for New Years yet?? I feel so out of the loop, because I have no idea what's going on in Calgary! I can't believe I'm missing the Wind Ensemble reunion on Friday too!! As you guys mingle without me, I'll be stuck here and I won't have even started my exam yet. It starts at 2pm!! I wish I could get it overwith so I could just come home!! BLAST!!

Well, I should go and finish finding all my dirty laundry.....this could be a task.......so I'll talk to you all later!!

Later Gator
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home