Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

12.16.2003

Note to self......LAUNDRY IS EVIL!! It takes so long, and it's a pain in the butt when a single sock falls behind the dryer, and you have to use a broom to get it out......not that I would know or anything!! *lol* Ahhh, so very bored. I have a multitude of clothes hanging in my room to dry, so everywhere I go there is clothing. I'm even washing my bed sheet.....GO JACQUI GO!!

I'm so sad I won't be back tonight for Beav's concert, but my parents are going, and probably plan on videotaping it for me to see. How I miss high school.

I got up at 8am to go with Steph to book an appointment with an academic advisor. We ended up waiting there for a half hour before it opened, and then 10 more minutes before she actually met with the advisor. Then, I waited alone for 15 minutes while she was in there. Then, we wandered aimlessly around looking for the school of nursing, went for breakfast, then ventured back to Trutch(my rez building), where I proceeded to begin the laundering process!

People are starting to go home now, so it's getting quieter as the days go on. Last night I was so bored, that I cleaned my room, started packing, called mom and dad, finished a book, studied a bit, and went to Caps....TWICE! For all you non-UVIC people, Caps is a place on campus where we can use our food cards to get food and stuff. They have good pizza there, and plenty of junk food as well. On my first trip I had chocolate, and on the second trip, I had milk and cookies!! Mmmmmmm YUMMY!!

Well, I should be going......my laundry awaits me!!

Later Gators!
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home