I have the greatest secret buddy!! We decided to do this secret Santa like thing where we buy or make little things for a buddy for a week and give them a bigger gift on the 9th!! My buddy bought me reallt yummy tea!! Since I came here I've had an obsession with tea!! I have a drawer full of tea......I think 7 varieties! Mmmmmmmm!!! Thanks secret buddy!!
22 hour quiet hours aren't as bad as I thought they'd be! They're actually really good, because I know if I need a break, I can find someone around who is bored stiff because no one can make noise!! People think I'm crazy for getting up early, but I get up around 8 or 9am so I can shower, get some food and start to study......it's actually not too bad.....I have 10 days to sleep in starting on Wednesday, and all of those suckers will wish that they could sleep in instead of having to study!!
It's 2 weeks 'til I come home!! Count 'em!! 14 days!!! I can't wait!!
Well, I better unplug my computer again........I put it away so it doesn't distract me from my studying.....I only brought it out to write this for a little break, but I'd better get back at 'er!! Later Gators!!
Jacqui
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home