Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

11.29.2003

I have a bone to pick!! Who on earth would be stupid enough to pull a fire alarm at 2:00am???? GOOD QUESTION!! I was sure pissed off when after being asleep for 3 hours last night, I had to head outside in boxers and a tank top in the cold, because some stupid person decided to pull the alarm! 2am!! Who does that?!?!?! It was bad enough that I had chorus rehearsal last night, but because of this escapade I also had to stand outside for like 15 minutes while the fire department came and everyone got lectured by our head res advisor. *Jacqui has her VERY angry face on!!!* I just don't understand how peoples' brains work!!

It stopped raining, but there's supposed to be more rain later this week! YAY for rain! *sarcastic Jacqui*

I had my last dance class today......no more looking like a tool for me......don't expect me to show it to any of you guys when I come home because I'm not exactly hip hop material! Then I came back and have been studying, with a short break to straighten my room! It's so tidy right now and I'm going to try to keep it that way!!

20 days until I come home!! My friend Marlene, who plays the tuba is on my flight home!! I'm so excited. She's from Cochrane, and her mom is actually the mayor there! I found out yesterday that she was on my flight, so it won't be as boring a flight as I thought it would be!

We're supposed to decorate out building lounge today for a Christmas competition in rez.....we never win anything, but at least we have rez spirit. After that I have my chorus concert tonight......BLAH!! At least this is the last chorus for this semester, so I'll be chorus free until January 13th!!

Well, I should get back to studying!!

Later Gators

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home