Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

1.03.2006

Back to School...

Well, I'm offically back in Victoria. Today was rather eventful. I've never seen so many people in the airport as I did at 6:30am this morning. It's always "fun" to be stuck in close quarters with hundreds of other travellers who are all concerned about their travel plans. I'll admit, I was pretty worried I'd miss my flight, but the plane ended up being delayed coming from Saskatoon anyway, and didn't leave for an hour after it was scheduled to leave. Oh the joy of Air Canada!

My room seemed so lonely when I arrived back. Once I unpacked it felt more like home. It's kind of weird coming back to an empty place after spending so long at home with family there. I also arrived to a completely bare fridge, which I finally filled with a variety of groceries later in the day.

So far, my time back here has been fairly anti-climactic. All I've really done since I got back here was unpack, grocery shop, and practice. Even though most people are back in town again, I haven't really seen anyone except the roomies.

Good news about Parker. For those of you who don't know about him, he's a good friend of mine who was in critical condition over the holidays from an accident when he was longboarding here in Vic. He is now out of intensive care, and doing a lot of rehabilitation. He can finally have visitors, so I think I'll see if I can go visit him tomorrow. I'm just so happy he's making such great strides. It's a huge relief to all of the music school, which is more like a family than a faculty alone.

Hmmm...not much else to report, except thanks for everyone for making my 3 and a half week holiday so much fun! Mom and Dad, thanks for spoiling me rotten with great food, entertainment, and movies about Band Camp!! HAHA!! Kristen, together, we are the bestest Martini hostesses ever, and even though I hold my fork like an idiot, you still love me! Please do your best to keep Andre away from the Crown Royal for a while!! Jenny, it was awesome seeing you again! It had been way too long! Your New Years party was a blast, and it was great to see everyone there too! Kaitlyn and Kristen, we have to start our bowling league ASAP...I know that I'm a sattelite member, but you have to keep me updated on the progress of the shoes and shirts!

Well, I guess I should go and get some books together for tomorrow morning. I have my first 8:30am class of the year tomorrow morning! Who one earth schedules a percussion techniques class at 8:30 am, three times a week?? Answer me that!!


4 Comments:

Blogger k said...

I schedule a percussion techniques class at 8:30am three times a week. I do.

It's okay Jacqui, the fact that you hold your fork like an idiot makes you cute! And if Steve can't see through your fork handling, then he's as good as dirt.

Just kidding. I love Steve and his quirky oldness.

11:38 p.m.

 
Blogger Jacqui Sullivan said...

Oh man...I was eating last night, and I all of a sudden looked at my hand, and I was holding my fork CORRECTLY!! Maybe it's a weird phenomenon or something. Or maybe it was just a fluke. Either way, I'll keep an eye on my fork handling tendencies and let you know once I reach a conclusion as to whether or not my proper cutlery ettiquette is here to stay. I wouldn't hold your breath though...the chances of me holding a fork properly on a regular basis is pretty slim!

Wow, you know that I'm either bored or going insane when I can write so much about forks, and how I hold them. On a more interesting note, my Hold Me t-shirt is awesome, and everyone loves it! So HA! All of your making fun of me was a waste of time! Deep down inside you're screaming, "I want a t-shirt like that!"

Muahaha!

~Jacqui

8:28 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait until our bowling league starts! it shall be awesome.

i found shirts at mrshorsepower.com --- they are really $$$$ but they are the only ones on the net that are fitted and not huge baggy mens style ones.

we might just have to make our own!

xoxoxoxoxo
k

6:42 a.m.

 
Blogger jhiufui said...

Oh you girls and your bowling team!! I'm signing up now to be your head cheerleader, I hope that you know this!! I've always wanted to be a ditzy cheerleader!! WOOT WOOT!
Thanks for coming to my New Years party Jacqui! It was definitely awesome to see you as well!! We need to get together on holidays more often!! (AND SUMMER!)

9:23 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home