Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

12.18.2005

Martini Mingle

Well, we did it again. For the second year in a row, our annual Martini Mingle was a huge success...of course, would you expect any less from Kristen and I?? I didn't think so! Many goodies and drinks were consumed...by some more than others, *cough, cough* haha, and everyone seemed to have a good time. It was good catching up with everyone that I haven't seen since the summer, or even further back. Denise and Jenny, we wish you could have been in town for it instead of in Edmonton and Ottawa, but we were thinking of you the whole night and wished you could have been there! Anyways, here are some pictures! ENJOY!







5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenny is in ottawa?

4:14 p.m.

 
Blogger Jacqui Sullivan said...

who is this anonymous??

9:19 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that particular anonymous was theresa

9:40 p.m.

 
Blogger Jacqui Sullivan said...

hey terri,

long time no chat!

10:32 p.m.

 
Blogger Jacqui Sullivan said...

and yep...jenny's at u of ottawa studying business!

10:32 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home