Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

12.06.2005

I thought I would follow in the footsteps of Denise and fill out this thing. It'll give me a nice break from the HOURS that I have listened to 20th century music today! My brain is filled with microtones and sprechstimme...OK...I'll stop! Here it is:

Three Names you go by:

1. Jacqui
2. Mackerel
3. Jacquisha

Three Parts of Your Heritage:

1. Canadian (that's a no brainer)
2. Swedish
3. Scottish

Name Three Things that you're scared of:

1. Mice
2. Spiders
3. Dying young

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:

1. Music
2. Lip balm
3. Hair elastics that match my clothes

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1. A pastel striped scarf
2. Jeans
3. Pink comfy sweater

Three of Your Favorite Songs - at the moment:

1. Creation du monde by Darius Milhaud (too much MUS 301 studying today)
2. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo
3. Santa Baby sung by Marilyn Monroe

Two Truths and a Lie (in any order):

1. My dream is to play in the Disney recording orchestra.
2. I've never seen a shooting star.
3. I don't like wearing socks...except when I go running or to the gym.

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:

1. Nice calves...I love the calves!
2. A great smile.
3. Nice eyes.

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy:

1.I love shoes!!
2.I love shopping!
3.I like getting dressed up.

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:

1. Late night walks to the beach with friends.
2. Music...playing and listening.
3. Hanging with my great friends.

Three Things You want to do really badly right now:

1. Not have to study...Grrr!
2. Sleep...I've been going on VERY little sleep the last two weeks!
3. Go see RENT in the theatres.

Three Places You Want to go:

1. Greece
2. Disney World
3. New York

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:

1. Have a long happy life.
2. Share my experiences and knowledge with younger generations.
3. Learn how to play the cello...this idea came to me tonight...I really want to learn!!

Anyways...the wonderful world of atonality and serialism awaits me! I must get back to the music!!

PS: Ives Thrives!! (For those of you who don't know who Charles Ives is, he's a 20th century composer...we had a guest come in and do a lecture on Ives, and he wore a pin on his shirt that said "Ives Thrives", and I just about peed myself laughing...well not really...but it was the most excitement I had in that class in a long time!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home