Sir Beardsley
Well, it's official....I found the most awesome bunny on campus EVER! Well actually, I didn't find it. Aaron found it yesterday and took pictures of him, then proceeded to show him to Tara, who then showed Dave, and the two of them took me to see him last night at about 11pm. Holy run on sentence Batman (at least I think it might be...I'm no english major, but I get by ok)!! Anyways....we have named him Sir Beardsley. Brad thinks I should smuggle him back to Calgary when I go home for Christmas....he even says he'll make a deal with the pilots, since he works at the airport, but as much as I want Sir Beardsley as my own, the UVic campus just wouldn't be the same unless he could grace us with his presence behind the library every day as we walk to class.
Anyways...I thought I'd update before my stress overwhelms me even more over the next 2 weeks or so. It won't be an exciting update, as the most excitement that has occured lately was the discovery of Sir Beardsley (I'll see if I can get the pictures of him from Aaron). I went midnight skating last Thursday, which was so much fun...I didn't even fall once, which means that when I get back to cowtown in less that 3 weeks, I want people to go skating with me!!
Oh....Kristen and I are having our second annual Martini Mingle, so get ready kids, it'll be another fun event! We'll send out an e-mail with the details soon!
Well...I should get back to writing my composition....a duet for clarinet and slapstick!! GO JACQUI GO!! Don't worry....if it turns out to be any good, I'll make sure to perform it for everyone!
TaTa
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home