Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

3.13.2005

OK KRISTEN!! GEEZ!!! I'M UPDATING!!! haha.......sorry I haven't been able to provide you with an interesting account of my life lately. Everytime I sit down to write a blog entry, I forget everything I wanted to say, and end up getting fed and quit while I'm ahead. Not this time though!! It won't beat me this time!! NOPE......not going to quit!

So, this weeked was a blast! I figure it was worth doing as much fun stuff as I could, since I know the next four weeks are going to be crazy hectic, with music ed papers, rehearsals, performances, and preparing for juries. So anyway, Ken and I went on a double date with Dave and Amy on Friday night. You can't go wrong with cosmic bowling on a double date! Ooooh......and the stakes were high.....the losers had to buy dessert.......luckily, Ken and I are awesome, and therefore my white chocolate brownie tasted even better, since Dave was the one who had to pay for it!! :) We've decided that we should make our double-date-bowling-outings a bi-weekly event! So much fun!

I spent much of yesterday practicing and doing homework....and I even made it outside for a run, which was great, since it was gorgeous outside (seventeen degrees and not a cloud in the sky)......after dinner, I watched Mean Girls with Ken (we have a knack for mocking Lindsay Lohan), and we went for a walk to Mac's with Amy to go get candy and slurpees. Once we were on a good sugar high, we went to the music school to harass Dave, and ended up jamming in the recital hall until 12:30 or 1:00am! Then I went to bed, and woke up to another fun-filled day of homework. However, I did make time to go down the hill to Starbucks, and harass Hamish at work, and get a discount on my drink! Mmmm.....Jacqui Special!

I'm off to Vancouver on Saturday, which should be fun. Our jazz orchestra is playing in the UBC big band festival that night, and then we have to ferry back on Sunday morning for our sound check for our concert that night! That means that I will likely be overly exhausted all of next weekend.

Anyway, I should get back to my homework, but Kristen, I hope this keeps you entertained , and I'll try to make more of an effort to update this thing!!

1 Comments:

Blogger k said...

*yay*

10:02 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home