OK, so now I'm at the point where I'm just getting antsy to go home! I have to keep myself occupied at every single moment that I am awake, or else I'm going to go crazy. I packed my suitcase today! Very exciting I know.....although as usual, I had to use my biggest suitcase! There is a tiny bit of room left in it though.....tiny is the keyword here! Some of it is filled with Christmas gifts though, so I feel I have accomplished something when it comes to decreasing the amount of stuff I would usually pack to go on a trip! Now I just have to keep myself from adding random things to the suitcase! You see, usually I would think of other things (things I don't really need with me) and I try to justify the reason for packing it, and most often, even if I don't have a reason, I'd pack it anyway! WELL NOT THIS YEAR!! I just have to tell myself, "JACQUI DON'T DO IT!! I think it may even work!! However, there are no guarantees!
In 72 hours, I will be home!! In my nice cozy home, chowing down on REAL food, and visiting with my family!! I can't wait!! And then, on Saturday, Kristen and I get to host are Martini Mingle, which will definitely be the event of the year, if I may say so myself! Remember to RSVP by Thursday if you haven't yet, or else you will not eat at the party!! I mean it!!
Well, as much as this kept me amused for the 7 minutes it took me to write this entry,I'm already getting fidgety again. I shall get back to my studying now!! 3 DAYS!!! hahahaha!! :D
2 Comments:
jacqui's slowly going crazy.....1,2,3,4,5,6 SWITCH
1:48 p.m.
Crazy Going Slowly Am I...6,5,4,3,2,1...SWITCH!!!
3:10 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home