3 weeks until I go home!! HOORAY!! Now, if only I make it through the next week!!! Between rehearsals, concerts, lessons, classes, and practicing, I think I've become a little NUTS!! For instance, I woke up at 5am today......that's right 5AM.......to do homework, until 6am, at which point I walked(in the dark) to the music school to practice for a singing test and then had a quintet rehearsal at 7:30am (which our oboe player didn't show up for anyways!!), so the rehearsal was pointless and I could have slept for an extra hour......or perhaps more realistically, worked on homework for an extra hour.
I have come to a conclusion......they really need to wash the exterior of our windows!! I can hardly see out mine because of all the water spots from the recent abundance of rain. It's such a nice day outside today, but I don't realize that, because all I see is the dirt that covers my window!! On well.....nothing I can do about that now......must concentrate at the tasks at hand.....HOMEWORK!!
Anyway....the countdown is on!! I make my grand CALGARY appearance in only 3 weeks!! Make sure you're ready!! haha!! Must get back to my paper, in which I'm trying to justify the importance of music education. Wish me luck!!
3 Comments:
Wow.....I actually got this comment thing working again!! GO JACQUI GO!!!
11:12 a.m.
Hey! This is cool....I think I like your comment thing better than mine. Not that I know how to get rid of the one I have though.....I can't wait to see you!! Sakatch will be away the first weekend you get in, but wants us to organize something during that first week (the Monday or Tuesday) to get everyone together.
2:53 p.m.
You never update......and I am bored.....update so that I can procrastinate a little while longer. Marketing just isn't amusing to me right now.
2:35 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home