Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

9.08.2004

So.......classes are back in and I guess all there is to do now is get back into the routine. So far, classes actually seem relatively interesting, although I've only been to 3 of my 6 courses. Tomorrow I'll find out about the other 2!

I love my room. It's awesome and new, and there are no disgusting smells or unfamiliar stains anywhere to be found. Plus, it's all mine!!! No sharing with a roomate who doesn't respect my personal space. The building itself is absolutely huge, and I have yet to meet many of my neighbours still! It's not too loud though, which is great because I need my beauty sleep!! *lol*

It was great talking to Sarah and Kristen on Sunday night! I know kristen thoroughly enjoyed my half-naked British guy story......although the whole situation is really awkward now, because I see him on campus all the time!! :( Who knew that my room came fully equipped with a British Guy?!?!?!

Tara, Nicole, Gabby and I went out for Thai food last night, and it was sooooooo yummy!! The others were going to see Princess Diaries 2 afterward, but I decided to head back to campus instead and got some practicing done!! GO ME!!!

Anyway, I should go and attempt to do some reading and maybe mingle a bit with some of my neighbours!! :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home