Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

2.15.2004

Ahhhh Valentines Day! Kristen and I had a great girls day! She arrived at about 1:30pm yesterday afternoon, and we headed downtown. It was a lot of fun since Kristen could not stop saying "I'm in Victoria, I'm in Victoria!!" We saw some crazy things, like a poodle on this van's dashboard as it drove down Belleville Street, or the mad meditation ho had a sign that said that money is a sin. We thought it would have been mean, but funny, if someone were to throw a penny at him or something! We also went for a late lunch at Sam's deli. You don't realize how good real food is until you have to eat in a rez cafeteria for a great length of time.

Kristen has decided that she's going to take a bunny home with her. Good luck Kristen!!

Denise, I got your hug from Kristen. I miss you, and hope you're having fun this semester. I read your blog, and it seems like you're doing well!!

So, I think my room is tiny.....it's actually one of the smallest double rooms on campus, however Kristen seems to think that it is ginormous!! She pretty much freaked out when she saw that Josh's single room was nearly the size of my double room.

Anyway, I woke up early today for some reason, and so after having to wake up Alexa so she can catch the 11am ferry to go home for reading break (shw is skipping Monday and Tuesday's classes), I figure maybe I should grab something to eat. Back to rez food this morning!! It's OK....rez breakfast here is actually quite good!!

Later Gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home