Do vegetarians eat animal crackers???

1.11.2004

Wow, this weekend went by so quickly! Yesterday was shopping day! Akemi and I went to Long and McQuade and Mayfair Mall and looked around. I got to use some of my gift certificates for Kernals popcorn and Jugo Juice!! Mmmmmm......so good!! Last night I had a good chat with Kristen! It was great to talk to you my Kristen! I can't wait until you come to Vic!!

I slept in this morning, and then proceeded to shower and go for a meal! I went over to the music building to practice and teach my 9 year old student, and then came back, talked to Mom and Dad on the phone, and then went for dinner! Dinner was decrepid! (I think that's how you spell it) I can't believe how many times they can possibly try to feed us roast beef! Oh well, at least it's food, right??

After dinner tonight, I came back to my room, read some of my music history text and stuff, and then have been listening to some clarinet music! I'm such a music nerd!

The weather here is insane!! 5 days ago, this place was covered in snow.......by the next night, it was completely gone, and the last 2 days have been like the weather in Calgary, in April or May.....at least that's how it feels after being in the cold Calgary weather the last couple of days before I came back to Vic.

Well......I really have no train of thought right now, and therefore cannot think of anything to write, so I must go! Later Gators!!

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home