So.......imagine this.......I have a day I think will never end.......dress rehearsals all afternoon, classes all morning, little time to eat, and then having to perform in a concert. This would be my Friday night; however, things took a sudden change for the AMAZING, when I went to meet Steph after the concert. We sat in the theatre and talked for a bit, and then she told me to turn around......MY MOM AND DAD WERE SITTING RIGHT THERE! Talk about surprise......for all of you that knew, it was such a shock, I never saw it coming! It was the best surprise ever! Everyone in my building knew, and I guess they almost blabbed a few times, but I was still clueless.....Steph said it was the hardest secret she ever had to keep!
It's been amazing! I've had a great visit, real food, and shopping with them all weekend! We even wnt to Langford so we could go to COSTCO!!! How I love COSTCO!! I stayed at the hotel with them last night! I had a queen bed to myself, and let me tell ya, it's a lot better than my rez crap that I call a bed! I did my laundry at the hotel, so now I'm all set!
Well, I must be off......Later Gators!
Jacqui
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home