Hello Again! I'm bored so I'm going to write in here a second time today. I had quintet coaching for the last hour and it went pretty well. Our whole quintet is first years except our bassoon player, who is actually only in grade 12 at a local high school. We have a good time, and most often don't play in rehearsal, because we get laughing too hard.
Sarah and Kristen.....you'd better count me in for a movie day when I get home!! I own Finding Nemo!! I'll bring it back to Calgary with me. My family bought it for me and sent it out when Sabrina and Brad came to visit. I tend to watch DVD's on my computer, and since my mom and I went to see it together, it makes me think of home!! Ah home.......cozy bed, REAL food, no flip-flops in the shower......you guys can't possibly understand how excited I'll be for the lack of flip-flops in the shower! I'm really not kidding!
If you read Sarah's blog, she explains the current situation of my room back home! They've tried to replace me with a multitude of Christmas, light up lawn decorations! I guess my dad has replaced our shopping trips with buying excessive amounts of Christmas decorations.
Sarah.....you'll be back on your feet in no time if I can help it! As far as I'm concerned, you play the flute with more heart and soul than any of the first year flute students here! I don't know how on earth they didn't see that in the first place! I'll make you feel better at White Spot (dessert's on me), and I may even be willing to show you....AND ONLY YOU....the dance that I've learned in hip hop class.....you'll get a good laugh at how much of a tool I am when I do hip hop!!
Gotta run.....so many rehearsals today......LATER GATORS!!!
Jacqui
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home